Wednesday, December 11, 2013

new me


 The last few weeks im noticing more and more how much more I am discovering that im not as different as everyone else and I don't stand out as much I thought I was. I know im most definatly not your average "joe" but I really like being different. for the longest time I stayed away from talking about myself being unwell and I avoided making friends because I didn't know how to come out and say that im unwell. its hard to explain why I cannot just go to the mall and walk around for hours. I still find making friends hard and awkward, I have to try harder to find things that people my age can relate to but im finding that trying is worth it. I have been going to a youth group for a while now and I can happily say that I finally feel like im doing something right. the kids that go to this youth group are awesome ! they all know about my situation and they have been so supportive and their bright positive moods help me so much when I have had a rough week. I guess my advice today is that stepping out of your comfort zone and trying with an open mind can really be a positive thing you can look back on and be proud of yourself for doing so.
bless you all
 - Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Such wisdom in one so young! You're bringing light into the world when you share this type of message of hope. God bless, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As my friend Mary Hilgendorf would say "you go girl!" You are Gods Blessing...

    ReplyDelete