Thursday, November 14, 2013
thoughts and worries
i have had a really rough few days, was unconscious for over 45 minutes. 45 minutes sounds like a century but felt like seconds. I cant tell you what happened or what time it was, but all I remember every time is just this weird feeling of a power that over comes me. I know that sounds crazy but our bodies are so amazing and powerful, just how we are all built is something I find that no one can explain.
so as many of you know im waiting for that appointment in Ohio, I don't think I have told anyone but im terrified to find out what is wrong with me. this im sure makes no sense to you but for me its less scary not knowing because then everything that happens to me is unknown, so when everything or at least something's can be explained it could make things harder. I say harder because if I do end up being officially diagnosed with pots syndrome there is no cure and 90% of patients find something that will help them. I have read to much as you can tell. my parents always told me the unknown scary, what would we do if we didn't have parents eh. I know, I sure as heck wouldn't be writing a blog if they didn't push me to post my very first blog.
for anyone reading who is going through something frustrating or are just sad today, I encourage you to find a way to tell your story, I started off by writing to myself. I know my sister draws (crazy amazing I must add), and I think she doesn't even know that is her way of venting and sorting things out.
thanks for reading means a lot :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your mom and dad are right, the unknown can be scary - but an also be a relief. When I was getting sicker by the month and day I was terrified to find out what was wrong. When I was diagnosed I was devastated as I knew there was no cure. However knowledge is also a very powerful tool which I know you will find. You are incredibly strong and determined (it runs in our genes) and just know that it is ok to be scared. I am so happy that you write, it is a perfect way to vent and is one of the greatest mental therapies. I love you.
ReplyDelete