Thursday, October 3, 2013

accepting a new life, new me, new perspective



   Over a year ago nearly two years now, I was dancing 9 hours a week and living life. Today my new "normal" as the people who really know me say, consists of everyday struggles to stay positive and learning how to live my "new" life. I live with  P.O.T.S, from waking up to going to sleep I roll a dice on whether or not I will pass out or not. Recently I was shopping in west Edmonton mall everything was all good until all of a sudden I passed out, without even knowing I was being escorted out of the mall on a stretcher. This used to be shocking a while ago now it hardly fazes me. I'm not an everyday 16 year old but my fight, stubbornness and my love of music keeps me going everyday and helps me get out of the bad places I get in.

  If we cant dream of a better day, if we don't dream of dreams that people tell us we cant achieve, then what do want from our lives.

   I look at myself and I see myself as a kid that can do anything I set my mind to do.
 Live everyday with no regrets and hold your head high. Be true to who your are and never say you are alone.
             
                   Thanks For Reading
                      Sincerely Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Just by posting this, you are becoming someone who encourages others in your situation to keep their heads above water and look forward to a future where there's a cure for your condition. A great example to all of us. Best wishes, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah you are one of the strongest people I know. You can do anything you set your mind to and your determination and positivity will certainly pay off. Love you to the moon.

    ReplyDelete