Sunday, September 15, 2013

the wall of POTS

POTS comes with its ups and downs, and like all illness's there is feeling a being alone. Even though everyday hurdles are thrown in my path, I learn more and more that giving up is not an option. Fighting gets hard and hope seems far away but faith is always there to lend a hand.

There are days when I talk to people whom I haven't seen in a while, its always interesting to see there different reactions to finding out that I'm unwell, but it always makes my day when someone tells me that I'm strong and positive considering. I recently realized that what I thought was right ( pushing people away so they don't have to be involved enough in my life to get hurt) wasn't right. I learned that the people around me now are around me because they care and want to see me jump hurdles and beat this illness. I'm definitely blessed to have the people around me that care so much. I admit that I cannot fight this fight alone and I'm not going to hurt anyone by having them around and being involved in my journey with POTS.

The wall of POTS, the wall that seems impossible to climb but everyday is one step closer to the top.
I'm praying that I get a phone call soon to see a specialist in the USA! I would like to ask anyone reading this if they would help me out and pray as well. Thanks to everyone reading, I love knowing that maybe I could help someone relate to me in there situation.
 Thanks for reading
   Sincerely Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I pray everyday that the phone call from the US comes! I can relate to how you feel alone living with an illness and also am guilty of blocking people out for fear of letting them see how hard it can be. I can learn from you Hannah to let people in. You are not alone, love you so much.

    ReplyDelete